RCU Forums - View Single Post - World Models P-51D Mustang "EP" 49 Inch Wing Span
Old 12-17-2008, 07:17 AM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: World Models P-51D Mustang "EP" 49 Inch Wing Span

Flying the TAR out of my new Mustang!!!!

Guys,

This week we are finally having some of the nicest weather conditions and starting Tuesday morning and late evening I have been flying my new Mustang by World Models for countless flights.

I believe that the model has surpassed 50 Flights and still going strong and without any issues or problems. The E-Flite Pro 40 AMP with switch mode BEC onboard and that E-Flite 480 (1020Kv) has performed flawlessly, not bad for a motor that was bought "Used" on eBay!!!

Weather (Wind) Conditions were perfect and was able to command this model to perform the best 1/2 rolls coming out from a loop, and yes completed loops as large as I wanted, nice and super SLOW SCALE Rolls, hammer heads and inverted flight with grace and light wing loading manners.

Retracts with the Servo Rate Reducer is still providing very good service with SCALE up and down looks for retract operations and landings have not been any issue.

Been able to fly her for a little over 7 minutes each flight and those Generic 3-Cell, 2200mAH, 20C, Li-POLYs measure an average of 11.5 Volts after each flight.

Just a fantastic model and setup.

WISHING YOU ALL A NICE HOLIDAY AND STAY SAFE!!!!