RCU Forums - View Single Post - F27 STRYKER -Way Past the Limits Part 6 -Go deeper in to the Dark Side...
Old 12-20-2008, 03:14 AM
cloudkid
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F27 STRYKER -Way Past the Limits Part 6 -Go deeper in to the Dark Side...

How do you set up a F27 with a AR6100e Spektrum receiver and a Dx7 radio? Any help would be greatly , greatly appreciated. I have it all put together (It was a PNP, so not much except adding the receiver), just new at programming the Dx7!
Okay, What are the two aileron plugs that come out from each side actually go?> One just randomly in the elevator and the other in the aileron? (do you combine these two wires from each part of the 2 servos, utilizing both with a Y adapter, and then plug into just one part of the receiver? Lost as you see , etc.. ) - the PNP included jumpers, but are they even used? Well as you see I'm a little lost and in need of a can of "woop ".. just not sure what goes where! and Secondly, How do you program the Dx7?> I know how to add expo, etc.. just not sure if there is a particular mode to program it to or what! I already have binded the radio/receiver. Well, I really hope someone could help me. Thank you very much. I'm new here and have heard great things about everyone in these forums... Regards, Reed