RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official XTM Monster MT Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 08:58 PM
rcbeep73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official XTM Monster MT Thread

Don't know about you guys but I break in the engine by idling it threw a tank and making sure the temps are in the low to mid 200.

I really did not tune for speed just lean out the high speed needle and was going to take it easy in my back yard. Well that did not happen I started to “monster truck it” taking jumps off my deck, jumping and landing on loose 4x4 railroad ties. This truck is a tank. I can’t tell you how many times I full throttle over the ties landing on the roof, ends of the tires that I thought would rip right off the truck. I beat the living sh__ out of this thing and with the body off too and it took all the abuse.

From reading posts about how bad the truck is to bash I thought it was going to break if I ran over a crack but this thing is great! I know I will blow the rear diff out cause I had a lot of landings on the rear axle with the throttle wide open. You could hear the rear pop a tooth or two. I don’t care if they go I will just replace them.

So for me I as of now I love this thing. But time will tell. I will drive it again and take a video so I will let you guys know.