RCU Forums - View Single Post - What kind of oil do you use?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 07:39 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What kind of oil do you use?

ORIGINAL: hellya

ORIGINAL: 46u

You want a blend of synthetic and castor. They are talking about nigto fuel in this cut and past but same thing as with gasser when it comes to the oil part!
No this article was written for Amsoil ......this is the rest of the article promoting Amsoil synthetic Why would I show a article on nitro gas?

Now, after reading that why would anybody in their right mind want to spend their hard-earned money on Castrol Syntec, Penzoil Synthetic, Valvoline Synthetic or any of the other "synthetics" when what your getting is not even a true 100% full PAO synthetic? Even Mobil 1 Tri-Synthetic uses multiple base-stock technology by blending other synthetic molecules with the PAO base-stocks and then they come up with a catchy name of Tri-Synthetic. Pretty sneaky huh? AMSOIL moved away from multiple base-stock technology over 20 years ago!, yet Mobil makes it sound like their Tri-Synthetic technology is some new earth-shattering technology. What a joke!

Why not skip all the hype and deception of these other manufacturers and just use AMSOIL? AMSOIL uses only 100% full synthetic PAO technology in each and everyone of its motor oils and is the undisputed leader in synthetic engine oil technology as well as the leader in synthetic gear lubes, transmission fluid, greases, two-cycle oil and many other lubricants and hydraulic fluids. Today, virtually every other motor oil manufacturer has recognized the superiority of synthetic lubricants and has followed the AMSOIL lead with introductions of "synthetic" motor oils.
First of in nitro fuel there is not any gas in it. Second when it comes to lubrication on a 2 cycle engine whether fuel or gas it is basically the same. Your cut and past is from someone trying to sell there oil![X(] The cut and past I listed is from an article that is not trying to sell anything. I Tried Amsoil in my 4 stroke motorcycle ONCE and will never run it again. Been a motorcycle mechanic and machinist for over 30 years.

Here is the link that I posted the cut and past from.
http://www.rc-trucks.org/rc-nitro-fuel.htm

Run what you want but I will not run full synthetic in my nitro or gasser RC.