RCU Forums - View Single Post - Walkera 60B issues
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 04:13 PM
zeno38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walkera 60B issues

Thank you robtangie, I have the 2.4Ghz. It seems as though I have one servo in front that is nervous or something because when I turn the radio on and plug the battery in, select the button for three seconds on the bird it starts making noise and the arm keeps pushing up on the linkage. Since this has started happening I havent been able to get the radio to work with the bird to even make the blades spin. the throttle starts moving the linkage small amounts and wont spin the motor.

My main interest is to learn to hover and fly. I only thought about upgrading because these other forums I was reading said to get the Align electronics and dump the Walkera electronics. Money is not my concern at this point because I just want to get it flying but, I'm not going to drop $500 tomorrow to upgrade it either! The first time I started it up and spun the blades at a near flight RPM it throw some linkage so, I put it back on and since have not been able to get the radio and receiver to talk for flight.

thanks for your help