RCU Forums - View Single Post - King Motors Baja Review with pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 08:50 PM
benckiesbajas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: King Motors Baja Review with pictures

ORIGINAL: hotrodlincoln886

ok so i just did the break in on my baja, it only took the local hobby two weeks to get the oil in for me but i wasn't in that big of a rush, so i got the oil fridday and the gas today i was really surprised the thing even ran outside seeing it is only 10*f. the only problem i had was when it got down to past a half a tank if i would put it hard into a corner it would die. this happened like three times but started up evry time it died i got like 35-40 minutes run time and the throttle response was good. And to make it's maiden voyage a complete success just before it ran out of gas i did an evel kaneivel over a snow bank and landed the whole car on the right rear tire and it broke so it was a complete success. one more thing the baja tires and bead lock rings will go on hpi wheels right. thanks, all you guys have beeen extremely helpful in this km baja adventure. matt

sounds like it might be fuel lock drill the beather oil out slighty bigger on your fuel cap and make the split in the rubber in the rubber gromet slightly bigger also, this has happened to me and a fair few km ownes.

if its not that might be your carb.

the km baja beedlocks will fit on hpi rims but i recoment using hpi beedlock screws with the km beedlocks on hpi rims (wheels)