RCU Forums - View Single Post - King Motors Baja Review with pictures
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:41 PM
srt10
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: King Motors Baja Review with pictures

ORIGINAL: beckiesbajas

to true try it, i was worried that our fellow baja bash would spend 50 usd on a head kit to find out it was a carb or airleak on a seal that cause the original engine fail, then need to spend more on gaskits bearings and seal an made even a carb ( recomended) and the cost and time would soon add up to a better more relible engine.

i love building my own engines i realy enjoy it, and have done it many times, but my wife brought me a zen G270RC 26cc engine as a present for my baja, so out came my custom 30.5cc and in with the new zen.

the G270RC has had 25 tanks at 25:1 of motul 2 t off road oil and pulls wheelies and ive never had to adjust the carb on it.

you will be amazed the difrence a reible cy or zen engine will make to a baja and the fun you will have
Your like the big brother I never had! Thanks for all the great advise... I went with the $50 CY 26.9cc big bore kit, because I'm out of work due to our economy.. But you talk about your Zen so much that it must be good! I went back to stock settings on the carb and will see what happens.. The sound I was hearing was like a cracking when the motors was getting some revs? Sounded like a misfire? I did have to mill the top of the piston to get it not to hit the top of the cylinder, so I know the clearance has to be tight?