View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:41 PM
francois_rc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MGT Project Ti Aluminum Sirio

ORIGINAL: pythonfan

ORIGINAL: francois_rc

I put in the stock tires, engine and servo and it's on ebay now.

Item number [link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=230322042530]230322042530[/link]

The monster Sirio engine is listed too.

We'll see how it goes. Thanks for the advice.
great truck man, that sirio is a monster, seal it up real well, look for a member here called budbud and look at his tips, seal it up right you will have 0 tuning issues with the motor.

The siro is power house one insane motor, take care of it and it will run forever.

side note, at best your gonna get 600-750max for it and that offer might not come for months on end, but a mgt brand new put 1500 into it only gonna sell it for 500, you never get what you put into it sadly, so hope your not aiming for the moon as your only gonna get the beach. In fact you would be better off selling it in parts, motor tranny a set of arms that way you would get most of your money back instead of selling it as a whole. Not telling you what to do but just giving you some info take it or leave it, just thought i would put my input on this.
That is solid advice man and I appreciate your estimate. It's all good if I can get around that range. I took out the Sirio, servos, pipe, tires since I know they'll do better on thier own sale. Other than that, I can't part it out any more since it's a lot of work!

I'm seriously tempted to keep the Sirio .30 for my existing MGT or Revo Platinum. Maybe next time, when I'm racing or have to crush some friends.

fc