RCU Forums - View Single Post - WALKERA -STAY AWAY FROM
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:26 PM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WALKERA -STAY AWAY FROM

Ahh.. another Walkera hater.. what else is new... Yes they are chinese, a knockoff company... maybe in the beginning, but they have some pretty good stuff out there now.. I'm on my 4th one and honestly I'm not complaining.. As others have said, most of the problems are user error or my personal favorite, beginners thinking they can just pick up a fixed pitch, or better yet and 3D heli and fly it right out of the box... I have both kinds and the Walkera's are a bargain compared to the other companies out there.. My 22E's flew great.. sure the radio wasn't the best, but Walkera fixed it with the 2.4ghz version.. my 4#3B's fly great right out of the box.. and they sure as hell didn't copy anybody with that one.. Its innovative and tough as hell... Yes you can break it, but it will take alot of effort to do it..
Stilly..obviously you had a problem with your heli.. you never mentioned which one you had... as far as E-Flight being better... Read the posts on their section.. It seems to me that you have to replace almost all the electronics in them or they apparently can catch fire.. I'm just repeating what was written by the users on that site.. There is no heli that should be flown straight out of the box, thats a bunch of beginner BS... the only one that I've seen that will fly reasonably well out of the box are coax heli's and guess what... The Walkera 4#3B.. I have 2 of them and they didn't need a thing other than adjustments to trim on the TX and the Batteries charged... Oh.. wait.. the batteries came charged...