RCU Forums - View Single Post - modelsport magazine video
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:06 AM
MaxAdventure
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: modelsport magazine video

I know it's an old thread, however I just wanted to post some follow up. I learned about John / Genesis early last year (when this thread was active) when researching a new Heli. I was convinced his model was the best for me and have had communication with him through 2008. He has a reputation of being among the best in customer service in the RC helicopter community. I use the following email "[email protected]" to reach him, and his new web site is about 80% as of today. (still getting some photos up, and it has a couple of missing links) [link=http://www.genesishobby.com]Genesis Hobby[/link]

I had not heard of the hurricane issues after his move to Florida, but I do know he's pushing his two currently released helicopters. I do know he's run into other issues in 2008.

Some days I get an immediate response, some days I have to bug him over the course of a week or two, but he's always come through! I've even had a few unexpected phone calls just because he's read a forum post and wanted to be sure I was taken care of!

I think he's great guy that goes the extra mile, so I'd encourage some patience as he's a one man show who's had some setbacks, yet keeps smiling!

Check out his website, current contact information can be found there.

-DA