RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ultrafly F/18/10 substitute
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Larry Benson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultrafly F/18/10 substitute

greetings all, I have a Ultrafly FW-190 and it calls for a Ultrafly F/18/10 brushless motor, they are out of them and it is on backorder . I don't want to wait no telling now long and I'm not good at figuring out what to sub for it so I would be thankful for any info on what other motor I can use. below is the info from their site on the motor. thanks in advance for all help..... Larry

UltraFly F/18/10 Brushless Motor
Ultrafly’s new F/18/xx series brushless sensorless motor is a lightweight 105g motor with overwhelming 350-watt of power. The design is based on the famous B/18 series. The versatile motor applications include 3D flying, park flyers ans small helicopters as well as E-conversion on a 25/30-size glow-power model.

The precision CNC-tooling with hi-quality material allows this motor to operate at higher RPM without vibration. A unique patented design forces the magnet to hold its position when your propeller suddenly stops in high RPM. Quality, strength and efficiency are the goal we are shooting for! Versatile is the word to best describe its capability!

Specs:
# Shaft diameter: 4mm
# Shaft Length: 65.0mm
# Motor Diameter: 32.8mm
# Motor Length: 40.5mm
# Motor Weight: 105g (3.7oz)
# Distance from mounting holes: 16mm & 21mm
# Mounting screw: M3x3mm
# Maximum Input Power: 350 watt (with ventilation airflow)
# Maximum RPM: 15,000
# Maximum Operating Temperature: 100 C
# Magnet Neodymium: 150 C temperature tolerance