RCU Forums - View Single Post - xtremecx2.com ripoff
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 AM
LiveSquid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xtremecx2.com ripoff

Let me start by saying that I know this could come across as petty, but I just want to let you guys know my bad experience.

A long while ago I ordered some 'xtreme blades' for my Esky Robins. They showed up and evrything was fine. So I i ordered an upgraded flybar for around $6 +shipping. It arrived bet, which will happen if you send a long thin rod of metal through the mail in an envelope. I emailed and the guy told me to send it back and he would refund my money through paypal. He never did. I emailed a couple of times and them wrote it off when he didnt respond. A couple of months went by and I figured Id try again. I mean, everyone has a bad day or maybe some emergency was going on. He didnt reply to that email either. Or the next one. Finally I gave up. It wasnt worth all my time and energy to worry about $8 or so.

Like I said, $8 is a petty amount of money, but its MY $8 and he essentially stole it from me. Now, maybe it was a fluke, but I will never use this store again and I just wanted to give you all a heads up. The store name is KR's Hobbies, the website is xtremecx2 dot com.

Thanks.