RCU Forums - View Single Post - T.T. Innovator MD530 just had 2nd flight wow !!
Old 02-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Bostonnut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T.T. Innovator MD530 just had 2nd flight wow !!

Exciting isn't it ?? Yes, I am getting nav lights for it. I would not suggest any other blades than the stock ones at least until someone makes blades specific for the Innovator. I would'nt be comfortable with anything other than these beautiful original ones. The main rotor diameter is 27-3/4" and each blade is 12-3/4" long. It is said they are made of foam, but if so, it's the highest quality foam I've ever seen. One blade has a red tip, the other blue for tracking and it looks great. The leading edge is a black plastic or fiber material. I see some are saying they don't like the transmitter and or body. I was a little dissapointed the body is clear taped together but this thing is so awesome that I let it go. I guess the radio could be a little more "flashy" but is fine for me. The 2.4ghz radio is great cause you don't have to concern about hitting the heli with a long metal antenna. Last night I was flying very close and stable and I almost reached out and grabbed it by the landing gear as I have done with my Hirobo SRB Quark, but I had a couple of beers so I abandoned that notion. Spaztic1 posted some amazing pictures wow !! they look better than the heli in person. Thanks for the internet picture posting tip but again, I don't have a digital camera or cell phone one.