RCU Forums - View Single Post - carp boat, you can design if u want
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 06:34 PM
propanutta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default carp boat, you can design if u want

hello to all i have looked at your site many times as a guest but now i have taken the plunge into building myself a boat, so i would like to ask you guys for a hand please with my bait boat.

this is what i would like to build . a catamaran type bait boat with a hopper in the middle that drops the bait and rig. this is very common in england. for fishing. now i can build the hull for the boat and do all the work but i would like you guys to design the latest and greatest wiring for this boat, please

i am going to use two electric motors, maybe a mixer for turning , or tank type controls . i dont want rudders bcos i need a weed gard, i want to steer from the motors. what motors should i use ? i use 1 motor at the moment (and its about right for the weight and pulling power so i would like two motors to take the place of this one please .
(The Torpedo 850)

http://www.westbourne-models.com/erol.html#1X0

the bait boat will be being fed by 11.1v 4000mah lipo batterys. x6 !! because battery life is important because i will be fishing in a tent at the side of a lake in bad english weather for 6 days at a time, you can split this for two motors runing 5.6v each or run them on 11.1v each for power this is fine!

thanks for any help you can give me i do aprecate it