RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio

As I told you I just got a new RX and hope it is not like the one I got before that was bad out of the box. Will I contacted Scot at Nomadio about the out of the box NEW RX being bad and he said they would not pay shipping to them to check it out. I would have felt different if it was not bad out of the box but just paying that much and waiting FOR EVER for them to be in stock they should have at least been willing to pay the shipping!!!!! So I sent him the link to this thread and he acted like he did not care. Seems to be the the way most Nomadio representatives think. I guess they just do not care as they are still getting their pay check.

I am hopping to install my new Nomadio RX in my HPI Baja 5B SS tomorrow and if this one is bad maybe I need to take a road trip on my motorcycle and hand deliver it to them! LOL [X(]

ophirw do you run a remote fail safe kill switch? I have one and will be installing it with my new RX. Have been in the hobby for quite a while but this is my first 1/5 scale and there sure in nothing cheap about 1/5 scale but the fuel. LOL