RCU Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of FORMOST 150 ?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 AM
RCISFUN
My Feedback: (44)

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: What do you think of FORMOST 150 ?

ORIGINAL: i3dm

Guys,

This is a long post.
I have access to one of the first FORMOST 150 kits. can anyone detail the neccesary mods ?

I figure this has been discussed before, but I simply don't have the time to read 30+ pages, so if someone can mention it to me I'd appreciate it.
thanks.
Like it has been said by the other knowledgeable contributors to this post, I would highly suggest you take the time to read the pages

If you send me your e-mail address I can send you my conversion document complete with full size drawings of the wood parts that need to be cut from plywood, or you can purchase the conversion wood kit from Sandor. (This option might be your best choice based on the amount of time required to cut out the parts)

Based on you comment that you don't have time to read all of the pages, are you sure you want to take the time to convert this bird?

This conversion has been done by guys who still enjoy spending Lots of time building and believe me you will spend a fair amount of time doing this project, this is definitely not an ARTF project.

Best Regards