RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1:10 "Blue Streak" Monster Truck & Aflac "Monster Tires" Car
Old 03-27-2009, 06:47 PM
KE4QPF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1:10 "Blue Streak" MAX Electric Truck & 1:10 Aflac "Monster Tires" Car

Posted January 01, 2009 03:45 PM

Originally posted by yaleforscale:
Originally posted by KE4QPF:
Thanks for the encouragement. I got the servo apart and found the gearbox had one tooth totally hosed. Trying to get the thing back together again was another story. I kept looking for a set of chopsticks in my arsenal, but eventually gave up. I'm heading back to Toys 'R Us and getting another truck to steal the servo out of it, then return it with the bad servo. New Bright should have a little better "quality toy" control. Wasn't expecting this one so quickly to break.
i understand bro but to be honest the same thing will happen again these toy grade servos are very weak in the gear box , this is not so much of a problem on the rockcrawlers as they do not have any speed but on your truck with speed it will be a matter of time before it happend again the towerpro mg995 hobby servos are very cheap only around 10 to 12 bucks , they will out last your truck and give a much stronger steering affect , thanks bro ,,