RCU Forums - View Single Post - Innovator MD530
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:19 PM
jddickers
My Feedback: (98)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Innovator MD530

Hi all, I had some thing very strange happen. The other day I had a minor crash which bent the tail boom and cracked the body and also wiped out the main rotor blades. I replaced the tail boom,body and rotor blades I also went through the set up. When I went for a test fly as soon as I gave it throtle the tail started rotating to the right and I could not control the tail. It was late so I quit for the night. So tonight I went through the set up again. I went out again for a test hop. As I throttled up evry thing seemed to be ok and then all Hell broke loose I had no control of the throttle it went wide open even with the stick and trim all the way down It then cart wheeled down the drive way. Once again It needs a boom, tail and rotor blades. On the work bench The rudder wanted to go full right when the throttle was advanced. On the bench the throttle worked fine and then the rudder started working fine. If you moved the tail the gyro would move the servo the way it needs to. So is this a gyro problem and what about the throttle problem. Any advice would help.
JD