RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:15 AM
ophirw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio

When I charge the battery pack I don't do it through the jack in the TX just because of your & others experience with frying the board. I did find a simple transformer that has 6V & 300ma with the right jack but I have decided not to take a chance so when charging i take the pack out & connect it directly to the charger. it is not a delta volt charger so i have to be next to it all the time (I am looking into buying a used charger in Ebay since they are very expensive).

I do have a kill switch connected to the RX but it has never kicked in except for when I manually turn the engine off, I did think that the problem might be the on/off switch but haven't replaced it yet but still not sure that is the problem.
when turnning off the RX the left bar goes empty & the left bar flickers with the car symbol, when the failsafe kicks in it doesn't happen! what happens is that the right bare is empty (the TX) & there is an alarm. that made me think that the signal is week for some reason since it is always low & very often there is no signal at all.

46u, can you please write me the level of signal on your right bar with the battery voltage? & what is the signal level when you have 5V?

how does your react preform with the original pack? I ordered a new 2600mah pack but haven't got it yet & I hope that that is the problem.