RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 12:39 AM
Larry3215
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

Im quite certain the reason many folks dont cancel orders is probably the same as mine.

First, I really wanted these. All reports say they are great and they are.

But more importantly, when you first place the order and actually get to talk to Doug, before he stops responding, he comes across as one of the most honest, trustworthy, decent guys you ever spoke to in your life. You talk to him for 1 minute on the phone and you feel like he is your long lost brother. You just know you can trust him absolutely.

Secondly, why would you cancel an order that is already complete and "going to ship tomorrow" - or that has "just been shipped".

That was my situation. I would get mad, call Doug and he would calm me down and reassure me all was well and my order was going out ASAP.

Then Id wait................... rinse and repeat.

Plus there are all the guys on here, like you, asking those of us who are getting screwed over to "give the guy a break". "He's just a small start-up business" "Have some patience".

Those of us who have been screwed over did all that and more. Some much more. No one here that has complained so far has been in any way even remotely unfair to Doug. If anything we have all gone far out of our way to cut him tons of slack - even after being repeatedly lied too.

Remember, this isnt about late shipping orders for most of us. That part is certainly annoying but its not why most of us are so angry.

Its about being lied to - over and over and over again.

But - if you dont mind that little problem - then go for it.