RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question...
Thread: Question...
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Moki 1.8
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question...

Hello there...

I have a Futaba 8U that I have been using for a while now, awesome radio, but im thinking about going 2.4 FASST. I have 3 planes and they all have top off the line PCM recievers, Im not sure what to do. I noticed that Futaba has two different 10c models available. One has the regular antenna and the small one on the back and the other model has just the short antenna on it. From what I can understand is that the fisrt one that I mentioned is for people like me who have PCM and would still like to use there PCM equipment and the other model is for 2.4 only rite? Im not really crazy about the module in the back off the radio, if thats the case, I can just buy the module for my 8U. But I would really like to go with a newer model radio. Please give me your input, what should I do, keep my 8U and by the module for it, by the new 10c that does pcm and 2.4 are should I just by the 10c that is just for 2.4? Another thing that I keep thinking about is, my 8U is in good shape but its starting to get up there in age, so keep that in mind also.

Thanks,
Robert