RCU Forums - View Single Post - Experience with "FlyCamOne2" Micro Video Camera
Old 05-05-2009, 12:32 PM
willowarune
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Experience with "FlyCamOne2" Micro Video Camera

I wrote the fellows at SONIC RAVEN (where I bought my FlyCamOne2) and got the following reply. Very good - and it worked just as Eric stated it would!!

Willow,

No it should still be okay. This is normal. You should have the camera unplugged and then turn it on. After a second or two you should press the middle button then the top button. If you do not see digits on the LCD screen then something is wrong. Additionally you should be able to see the charging status but you will have to read the manual to view the status. (There are 2 versions of this camera and you have the newer one (they just changed some things around and I don’t want to tell you the wrong way).

Regardless, I stand behind my products and if you can’t get it to function I will gladly refund your money if you return the camera. I can gladly help you more if you need it. Please check the camera like I mentioned when it is not plugged in. Turn the switch on (after it is not plugged in) and see what happens. These cameras are built to withstand impacts and I doubt the horrible shipping transit broke the unit but like I said I will take care of you regardless.

Please feel free to ask more questions and at the least email me back if you figure it out.

Thank you!

Erik Sacino

Great customer service from SONIC RAVEN!!!

Now, How do I download the new firmware to get the Web Cam option???

If I download Version 3.03 do I need to download the earlier version as well??

Willow

Sonic Raven Technology