RCU Forums - View Single Post - Remember the Toyota Bruiser by Tamiya,question for owners or x owners?
Old 05-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Blkft1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Remember the Toyota Bruiser by Tamiya,question for owners or x owners?

The original all steel vintage Bruisers in good condition go for a arm and leg but are pretty cool for the scale factor.Closest modern day truck[s] are the Tamiya F350 and Hilux although you can get a steel Bruiser type truck thru RC4WD.com [scale 3speed $$$] plus other variants.I've owned a coupl'a Bruisers and a Blazin Blazer in the past,super fast racing trucks they are not,cool-yes! You just have to determine whats fun/cool for you. I lost the Blazer during a move [still have the body],sold my shelf queen Bruiser for $$$ and parted out my runner Bruiser to fund a project 1.9 crawler.Most but not all of the newer Tamiya 3speeds are being converted into 1.9 or 2.2 scale trail trucks or crawlers,pretty big aftermarket parts supply also.I recently bought a Tamiya CR-01 Cruiser not really sure if I'd like it or not [slow],but its been great fun just crawling over or thru things in a scale way rather than just flyin over stuff,change of pace.