RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW YORK CITY BASH
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 10:15 AM
CranKitUP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW YORK CITY BASH

If theres anyone is in or around brookyn NYC, know that theres really no place for us to race our trucks OFFROAD....unill now!!!
Gateway Mall, behind BJs off the Belt Parkway theres a HUGE empty feild filled with mostly sand thats PREFECT for Monter Trucks or Truggys. Its composed of beach sand thats not flat and BORING...there also a few sand piles that can be used for jumps. The best part is that in the cut, theres a LARGE oval track track with whoops, a banked turn, and a straightaway....PERFECT!!!! Another good thing is that No one bothers u back there...ive seen few ATVs and Offroad Bikes back there but i dont think they use the track too much cause its too small..i assume that someone created the track for r/c. The track is made up of old rubber tires, so if u hit them u wont damage too much.

If anyone is interested PM me....ill be there over this holiday weekend for sure!!! I have the Mini MGT (Big Block) and my friend has a MGT (Ofna .32)
We have fun all day while we're there (and i havin even explored the rest of the field)...with a few more peps we could have a blast racing!!!!! Even if your not in brooklyn i think its worth checkin this spot out. t right off the Erskin Street exit on the Belt (between the Cross Island and Pennsylania exits)
I think this is the place we all been looking for in NYC...