RCU Forums - View Single Post - The official Z-Car ZMXT-8 Z-Truggy thread
Old 05-28-2009, 10:29 PM
fast11970

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The official Z-Car ZMXT-8 Z-Truggy thread

Yep, All Else is included, I Built it in two days, and have been breaking in the engine, Icannot wait to get it in the dirt, this thing turns off the the hook! With NO modifications, it has more turning than any other truggy I have had, Ithrew in a Modded SHengine, and the power after only eight tanks of break in jice is crazy, Iam hopefull that Iwill get the paint sprayed this weekend and be race ready for our Friday night race next week! Impressive fit and finish on the kit, Inormally run Fioroni clutches, but Iinstalled the kit clutch on this build, I have heard great things about them, and so far it feels just fine. so Needless to say this rig is ALLSH, Minus the electronics, I run the DX3R and Jr 9000 Series servos, Lipo Batt,. I will update my pics as soon as I can erase something that apparently offended the moderators, Isee one was deleted, anyway, this rig is good quality, SHpipes are great, Iuse them on all kinds of engines with good results, these are notoriously durable kits, so its a bonus not having to do much more than normal maintenace after a race week. Get one!! I like Em, and have ran lots of Brands, These have some really outstanding featues and performance gains that can and will, make you faster, IMO! (In Monkey's opinion!)