RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCV 58 CD dead
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:14 PM
rcbill58
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCV 58 CD dead

Hi APMECH,
RCV warranty is now handled by Weston UK in England www.westonuk.co.uk. Warranty service requires a sales receipt dated within 2 years and the original owner.

Non-warranty factory parts and service is still handled by us, BJ's Model Engine Service here in CT, USA. Please see our website for more info. Thank you.
Best Regards, Bill Jensen

BJ's Model Engine Service*, 51 Hillside Dr., Beacon Falls, CT 06403
phone: 203-888-4819, email: [email protected]
www.bj-model-engines.com
*a trade name of Flight Star Devices, Inc.

We are the factory authorized service center for:
RCV Engines www.rcvengines.com
Revolution www.rc-revolution.com
Aerovate (RCGF) www.zrcgf.com
Brison www.rc-revolution.com
ENYA www.enya-engine.com
JBA www.kangkeUSA.com
SK www.kangkeUSA.com

We also service all other brands!

"DEMON-CLEAN (tm)" heavy duty engine cleaner, buy it now on-line!.

Warning: Always follow engine, propeller, and accessory makers/sellers instructions on the safe operation of model engines. Safety is your responsibility. Operate engines safely and enjoy a great hobby/sport.

Notice to international customers: Please be aware that brokerage charges may apply if you declare a customs value of $200USD or more when using a commercial carrier's ground service. For instance, UPS Standard (ground) service from Canada charges BJ's $28.50USD for a declared value of $495. Also, they won't let you insure the package for more than the declared customs value! Inquire with the shipping carrier that you select for info on how to avoid customs and brokerage charges. If I am billed for these charges, I will expect reimbursement from you. The best choice may be the postal service, as I have never been charged these fees with them. Check with me if you have questions before shipping.

Standard repair info:

Estimates: For common repairs, you may do your own estimate on-line at www.bj-model-engines.com; or, email, phone, or fax for a prompt free estimate.

Quotes and repairs minimum charge: Accurate, detailed, diagnosis and repair quote with disassembly as required; included with repair, $20 to $30** without repair, plus return S&H of $10 to $28, depending on engine size and type. **Glow $20, Gas and 4-strokes $30. Multi cylinders may be higher.

Payment options: We accept major credit cards, PayPal, checks, and money orders. Make a secure payment on our website. We can email a PayPal invoice. Sorry, no C.O.D., open accounts, or billing. We request payment anytime before shipping.

General: Nornal lead time, allow about 10 workdays in our shop for most repairs.