RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitro models pusher Bobcat?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 09:53 AM
exciter900rr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitro models pusher Bobcat?

Im off to the field right now, but wanted to reply first- I would imagine it's definitely a chore to assemble at the field, but if you have and extra hour for assy & dissasy, then it's ok. lol not a good idea, as you have to run air lines, and 6 servo leads from the wings to the fuse, and usually, end up bringing the wires up front under the servo tray. it's up to you how things index and line up since they pretty much leave it up to you how the wings will be joined (without gluing them together on the tube to the fuse).

On the first post, Iwould check to see that the aileron is not warped by sighting down it from tip to root, and hopefully it is! then just twist it in the correct direction and warp it back into place while shrinking it with the heat gun. this should work for a warped control surface. The trailing edge at the booms is clipped on mine, and appears to be the norm from the few I've seen, and the various other pics I've seen. hope this helps a bit, and rest assured, others will happily pitch in and help on this thread!!! good luck! I'll try to post pics of the inside when I get home this evening.

KM