RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/2A Size Dumas Boat Club
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 12:09 AM
srw1960

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/2A Size Boat Club

Ok ..Bought a brand new toki .05 off e bay today with a header pipe with everything including shipping it was like 34 bucks ....

Since the little engine is pull start does it really need a flywheel??? the cars dont use a flywheel what they have is a flat thin aluminum wheel with a few pins on it to hold clutch springs...
So Im thinking all I need to find is a collet that will fit the threads on the engine and we are in business then.....I will try to find one that fits and let you guys know what I found.....

Dave I would be interested in the fiberglass hull you have..email me or IM me THANKS

Jet if you like the looks of the little toki take a chance and get one they were going fast... no one has comented on my plastic hulls so I guess you guys feel they fit into this little boat world we have created here ...Im going to trash the longer one just to much to make it work but the short one will have color on it and be ready for water by next weekend..Ill take pics of the maiden voyage..be intersting to see how well it does with the K&B on it..

yall HAVE FUNNNNN and take care