RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?
Old 06-16-2009, 07:00 PM
FieroMan121
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?

im pretty easy to please when it comes to rc but the mrc/academy sbv2 pro wasnt what i had hoped it would be, maybe its because i set my expectations to high but its just not as fun to go around the track as my other cars. the included wrenches were crappy, the screws, i felt in some cases had loose tolerances (not all), alsoalot of parts that should by any mesure of commonsense been made out of aluminum were instead made of avery hard (result beingfragile)nylon. things like the front bulk head should have been a little tougher (i know its a race buggy but still) also, i like some of the more unique features of it but they are also a hindrance at times, and things like the shock toweres dont come threaded and require a lot of effort to get the sometimes shoddy screws into them

as far as after market stuff the spektrum dx2 was a let down and the vxl esc has been sort of a pain (the motor isnt though, its a great race motor for heavier cars like my late model) also the ofna servo saver dosent give, the adapter just fails.