RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:45 PM
FairTax4me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?

I don't think there's any RC that I wouldn't buy. I'll give any of them a chance, but only if I can get a great deal on it.

My Evader ST for example. I never was very impressed with it, though it does corner better than any of my other trucks, but I got it for $20 running, with a battery (which I promptly over-discharged and threw away). I certainly wouldn't pay full price for another one, because it just hasn't held up to how I treat my trucks. But if I could get another one for $20 I'd probably go for it, just for parts.

A thread like this really doesn't prove much IMO, except for a select few vehicles that really are trash, most of what people will choose to buy or not to buy again comes down to what they hear other people saying about that product. Who knows if they've ever even owned one to judge it themselves? Everyone is guilty of bashing a product that they've never used, and you can't blame them because it's human nature. Is like trying to argue between Chevy, Ford, or Dodge (I don't even like typing that "word").
And personal experiences can differ based on expectations derived from hearsay. If you expect a vehicle to perform a certain way based on what you've heard/read, and it doesn't come close, your opinion of that vehicle is probably going to be pretty low.