RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:26 AM
amen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?

ORIGINAL: Jeremy Z

My favorite is the Stampede. However, I bet as with many of us, there are a ton of cars I haven't experienced yet.

The stock XL-5 (to me) is fast enough for any off road running on a simple & economical 6 cell NiMH or NiCd battery pack. It doesn't break easily; I managed to bend a rear shock, but bent it back straight mostly and it still drives fine. I've plowed it into posts full speed by accident; no problem. Even the Titan 550 12T motor, with its poor reputation,is holding up well with only minimal maintenance and a deep into an algae-infested lake.

I drove an E-Revo which I really liked, but it is not mine, and I didn't drive it enough to consider it a favorite.

I suspect I will like the Dark Impact, when I finally do get it. I don't know if it can de-throne the rugged and humble Stampede though.

amen, how about adding some info to your My Garage section of your profile? I looked there for your favorite car, but didn't see it. (never heard of it before)

been wanting to add stuff to my garage just never got a chance, i guess ill do it now!