RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 PM
it8ezbngrn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!

Are you sure. The ball end is too large. I tried usid Losi ball ends and the ball hole for teh bolt is too small.

And from above, Yes I ran two IB 1600mah NimH in series so 14.4 and ran stock pinion and hit about 50 or so. The tires were balloning and it was fast as alll .......... Sick fast like why would you go that fast fast. I can almost complet the 360 flip with that combo and it pulls wheelies still at speed with that gearing. BUT the motor and batteries do get HOT . I''m talking the wire connector tab onf the batt burned the shrink wrap. So I will have to gear down and it will be even more harder to control as far as wheelies.
But ist stupid fast. I think that for a good all around use of speed and control one 2S or two good 16mah in parallel is good enough.

Shocks, I would run 60wt or 50wt oil and green, tan or black depending on the jumping and terrain. I already ordered the metal shocks and nitrade shafts, the black and tan springs and i'm going to get the toelinks. I am going to pass on the suspension linkage. I keep plastic to just have that "give" if needed. Going to upgrade teh servo or run two stock. Try this. Pick your car up and have it on it turnm the wheels so it bounces off the servo save and the servo causes teh wheels to shake back and forth for a second or two. Not sure if I like that but I need to find a good 50oz or more servo.

I'm gonna make one more high speed pass on the 28T pinion and thats it.  I'll stay at that pinion till I get the 3S and see what I want to do. May just go down to only a 25T. Split the difference.

I have rann it pretty hard even hit a few things at a decent speed and so far so good.