RCU Forums - View Single Post - SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:14 PM
Truckracer
My Feedback: (19)

Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts
Default RE: SYSSA 30CC GAS MADE IN USA

ORIGINAL: dirtrider250

THe real problem here lies in these people flooding the market with small junk !! How about these guys coming up with a market for bigger planes so the cost of those will go down! Bigger is better and at the moment the prices of bigger planes is through the roof ! Enough of the small junk ?!!!! Towerhobbies and horizon has plenty of that, how about making giant scale more affordable if anything !! WE DONT NEED ANOTHER ENGINE under 50cc There EVERYWHERE including your own garage !!!

If this new engine has the performance it states, it will be unique in the market, There are a few other engines in this size range that offer good performance but they are few in number and some require a tuned pipe to realize that performance level. Yes there are many smaller gas engines available but few if any really measure up to the performance levels expected of them .... and few offer a compact planform with rear intake and exhaust.

I have several very nice older 120 sized planes (kit and scratch built ... not ARFs) that just sit around and are no longer flown because I'm tired of their glo engines and the fuel expense and the mess. This 30 gasser could breath new life into them.