RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?
Old 06-22-2009, 01:10 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts
Default RE: Which cars/trucks would you NOT recommend, based on your experience?

ORIGINAL: disjaukifa

ORIGINAL: st_dragn_wagen

wouldn't recommend a HPI nitro RS4 2. strictly because of the engine. ill tempered peace of crap with no power. but they don't make it anymore so problem solved. not recommending it isn't a problem anymore.
no way in hell would i recommend a: rustler, nitro rustler, nitro sport, 4tec, nitro 4tec, t-maxx, revo, jato,slash,or nitro stamped (although i think they have changed the engine in that one sense i last got my hands on one and the engine was my only complaint. of course i never got a chance to run it sense it never fricken started!). nothing but frustration and problems with every last one of those cars
So just out of curiosity is there a Traxxas you would recommend, because I think every car you listed was Traxxas.

-Disjaukifa
ya know, the only traxxas iv ever gotten my hands on and didn't have a problem with was the electric stampede. came out of the box with a few loose screw's, bad gear mesh, was slow and lacked adjustability (which sucked because it had some alignment issues, we never did get it to drive in a straight line). but it wasn't to bad to fart around with.
i don't remember messing with an e-maxx and iv yet to get my hands ona slayer so.... but im guessing sense the e-maxx is t-maxx based and the slayer seems to be revo based at least suspension wise. im going to guess ill have issues with both trucks.
probably 60% of my problems with the nitro cars were engine and starter system based. they really need to come up with a decent engine, and most importantly get rid of that damn ez start system