RCU Forums - View Single Post - New product; Wild Hare goes electric!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
BTerry
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New product; Wild Hare goes electric!

I wish I were local, I would take that in a heartbeat. This is a perfect size I believe, Tom.

This plane is a perfect, in-between sized, throw-in-the-car, fly-at-the-(large)-park, plane. It is also just about the upper end size of the planes that can still use the lighter, less-expensive batteries. This is especially interesting as now we have access to decent 4S, 20C, 3600 mAh batteries for about $39 or so. If yours came in around 3.5 lbs with the 4S 2500 mAh pack, it will likely be able to handle much larger packs as well (including A123's).

I know how much work you have put into this newe design. It appears you have put together an excellent package. This size actually fills a void in the market, where most of the planes are either larger or smaller, or are glow conversions. I love the degree of completion, and the price is also outstanding for a complete package (shipped even). You have put a lot of good thought into this package and all the small details really add to the overall package.

I will buy a Slick.