View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 01:05 PM
bigtim
My Feedback: (13)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Royal Kits

ORIGINAL: EGRUNE

Hi Guys',
I just acquired a Royal Products Hyabusa ''Oscar'' kit. Its complete with nothing missing and in great shape. I know the owner retired years back and the company closed. I'm trying to get an idea on value of the kit, and any other information.
Thanks Much, Eric.
look through this thread I think there is a link posted a few pages back that has prices listed for several of the Royal model kits.

as for value some where between 200-400$ is what you can expect, really with the economy as slow as it is, the kits that I follow, I watch as many as I can find, prices have slumped even on the collectable kits, couple of years ago I saw the same kit go for 440$ now there not going for as much.

I think the plan seller u.s.wing has also helped drop some of the prices as well, since he has parts and plans available unless your a collector you can build these planes for alot less than buying the origonal kits

for top dollar the box needs to be perfect and the contents should be intact,plastic baggs of parts intact and unopened and not worn, plans are not faded or torn, and the decals in pristine condition, if not its just another kit to build.