RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hirobo SRB Quark
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:52 PM
4wdmt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hirobo SRB Quark

I just need to post here.

Being a monster truck RC guy, I never had any experience flying helis. Just one of those airhog heli toys last Christmas. Anyways, i was looking something different aside from land RCs, so I researched and read so much about how good and beginner friendly this SRB Quark is. Ordered one from Amain and got it last tuesday. With NO official flying or SIM training, the only instruction I have is the manual. 1st time trying flying, it caught me by surprise! Dang! I can actually fly this thing! With so more battery packs through and practice (I am now on my 5th battery pack) I can actually hover and do some minor forward, backwards and side to side then land. It flies like a co-axial! The price of this heli is really worth it. Sometimes, I get to cocky...that is the time I crash. I must be PATIENT and PRACTICE more. But this heli is so stable, you get more excited to fly rather than being frustrated. I am on my last set of main blade, while my tail rotor has 3 more spare. It is so forgiving and it can fly out of the box!

For beginners...definitely worth a look, you won't be disappointed. I am very happy with my purchase.