RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL 8IGHT 2.0 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:49 PM
xevious613

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL 8IGHT 2.0 THREAD

I am a bit dissapointed soo far for two reasons.
The first is after buying their charger(LOSB9605), it did not come with an Ec5 connector and bullet for the charger which is what is on the battery they reccomend(14.8v 5000Mah losi battery). I had to resort to taking the Ec5 connector off my ESC to put on my charger, not that big A deal!

Second reason is for my second run, I decided to activate the reverse feature and it did reverse and would never go forward again. I set back to factory default and no luck. Tried the reverse feature again and no luck. I took the pinion off and the motor shaft wont turn while giving throttle. The shaft will turn by hand and is not binded up. I already sent email to Losi but im still bummed after waiting for all my parts to get delivered and getting everything together soo I could run it for 30 frikin minutes.

I have read off problems with the excelron stuff but decided to give it the benifit of doubt since I already bought it!
The car however seems to be a great buggy,considering some of the other brands I have purchased it the past.[][][][]