RCU Forums - View Single Post - Royal Kits
Thread: Royal Kits
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Riddle4U

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Royal Kits

Here's some photos of the Sig Kavalier I built and still fly often. I swear by the design. Whatever sleaker models I've flown..this one is the day in day out plane I enjoy for relaxed or exciting flights!

Note: There is no ARF of this one. So you can be assured if you build it, ARF fliers may ask what's that? Your answer will be: you're going to have to build your own!
P.s. Also, I am not affiliated with the company in any way. Just a very satisfied customer! It is my thread (ours really), I suppose it's Ok to go slightly off topic?

Oh, I wanted to note; I did do the sunken cockpit as you can see. It is worth a few extra hours to paint a William's Bros. Pilot, and cut out a little seat back. I think it really brings the sport model to a new level. You'll also notice that I kept the same covering scheme as shown on the box. I am glad I did, I really think it looks nice..and very visible in the air. On sunny days you can fly it pretty far out, and see the sun glinting on the top covering scheme, which lets you orient well (it is solid red underneath). I have flown the complete intermediate AMA pattern sequence with it..no prob.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26370.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	1240228   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xs58351.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	1240229   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sx62418.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	168.4 KB