RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 07-29-2009, 08:48 PM
BJ64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

Thanks for the tips Critter.

I guess I basically got lazy and was just looking for a recommendation for a PS that would serve me well for both small and large jobs. I kinda got to the stage where I'd read a million articles, and was still none the wiser. What some guys said was good, others would say was bad etc.

So, as I mentioned earlier, I bit the bullet and bought 0-30V 0-5A current limited PS at a heavily discounted 'sale' price for just over a hundred AUS bucks - hoping like mad that this would do the trick. I could probably cobbled something together in the 30-50 dollar range, but I just can't be fagged at the moment. Now normally I'd have a go at sourcing and soldering all the bits, putting them in an nice box etc, but I've just got too many other things on the go at the same time at the moment

I'll take a peek at the link you supplied - it's always good to see how many different ways there are to skin the same cat (er.. "critter"? LoL) and always something new to learn too

BJ