RCU Forums - View Single Post - CEN R2 Quality Horror
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:53 PM
j_blaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN R2 Quality Horror

if everyone on here wrote what happened in their first 30 days of running ANY rc car it would look a lot like your post. how about the first time you tried to ride a bike, or fish or skate? all sad storries, but you stick with it, you get better and it gets cheeper. to get a full race day (about 8 tanks, 60 minutes-ish) out of my cars i have to wrench on them about 3 hours, each, so your total ther was a bit longer. still not bad for a begginer. rtr's always get a bad wrap, i wish i had the money to go buy an rtr now after all that i have learned and see how good rtr's really are. i hope those 45 minutes were at least worth it. by the way "metal gear" does not mean "good servo" or "will not fail" (sounds like lhs talk to me). sounds like your motor was not broken in enough to bash around with yet (good job cen for replacing it), i'll bet it overheated and the plug went bad, thats why it won't start. maybe glow ignitor is dead after 35 minutes of starting. and your first 30 days budget looks to be right on with the usual spending to keep these cars running. have fun.