RCU Forums - View Single Post - SLAYER'S BIG AIR CONTEST
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 07:08 AM
full maxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SLAYER'S BIG AIR CONTEST

ORIGINAL: SLAYERDUDE

hilifemt Date 8/19/2009 11:43 AM
one jump?!?! that's it? well I hope we get to see some house jumping, the mentioned creek jump, or something BIG and original...not the same played out jump off a berm over a weak little fence, LOL.

Personally would rather see a full video full of random jumping, going big and whatnot. then let us vote on who is da King. Go at it boys. should be fun
So where's your big air vid?
I watch a few vids here and there and don't run across too many 25' burm jumps.
I was going to go off the side at first because this was my first ''big'' air and wanted to practice a little.
But you heard my friend (the LHS owner) call me a sissy and offer any broken parts at cost.
So I went for it.
That was not a planned vid/jump it just happened and got it on tape.
Hmmm, I need to build a ramp and try backflipping my house.

HPI_Savage_RC Date 8/19/2009 11:51 AM

I'm still making a 60' cliff dive video. It won't be entered here, but it will still be awesome. I'll probably end up doing the creek jump for the contest. When is the entry deadline?
Hey, go for it!!!
I'd love to see your 60' jump.
And if it's anything like the vid you posted we'll see what the concensus is and let it in the comp.[sm=shades_smile.gif]

Once all submissions are in I will ask if there are any late entries people are still working on just to be sure anyone that wants in gets there chance at bragging rights as the RCU MT King Of Air.

SLAYER
never seen one yet...just don't think he'll deliver