RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 09:53 AM
mimoore67
My Feedback: (51)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Lado retracts, do the really exist?

I have been a supporter of Doug and have spoken to him on the phone and in person at the Toledo show years back when he was first developing his product. I think some of you are getting a little to stirred up over the situation. All indications at this time show that "Lado" is now able to keep up with production and is filling back orders. I don't think closing the thread is a good idea, if anything, it's a good thing to leave the tread up and let people see that in the beginning there were problems and as "Lado" evolved, sorted out it's problems and was able to offer a unique product for a "VERY SMALL" market. Don't think this guy is getting rich off of this product! I think some of you would be shocked at what it cost up front to develop the retracts.

In life we learn from the past, hoping never to repeat those mistakes. Lado has to options, the "past" and the "future." All indications point to the future!

When I see that Doug/Lado has the specific gear I want in stock, I will call them to verify they are on hand and ready to ship. I do this with all my small RC vendors, having experienced this problem in the past. LADO is not Tower Hobbies or Horizon! If you watch you'll see that Tower/Horizon have difficulty keeping inventory on hand, especially when it's on a cargo container floating in the Pacific Ocean!

Yes, there were problem in the past and all indications are that people have had their orders filled and if there was a problem, then a replacement was offered.

Remember it's what we're discussing here! A MODEL AIRPLANE! NO ONE DIED!

OK - BOYS FIRE AWAY AT ME!