RCU Forums - View Single Post - Truggy front tires ballooning. HELP!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 08:55 PM
bckyrdbshr
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Truggy front tires ballooning. HELP!

ORIGINAL: malice23

dude...the first day we started it the carb was defective. It wouldnt even slide open unless you sprayed some lube on the slide valve...doesnt hold a good tune and the power is pretty lame...Drive an RB and youll see power. On the straights I leave the rc8t so far behind its not even fair. Which is why my friend is buyin a new .21 Its common knowledge that that motor blows dude, truck rocks but not the motor. No offense buddy lol.

If I had those problems on a new ride it would be going back to the store same day for an exchange... I've not had any problems with motors that are so called crappy and weak... Every ride I get I tear down the motor clean it and seal it before it ever starts. Everyone complained about the 3.3 in the revo being crap mine runs so smooth its not even funny and will hold a tune 4ever same with the associated .28. Have you tried the duct tape trick to stop your ballooning? If not take you some grey duct tape cut you some about
1-1/2" wide and apply it to the inside of the center of the tire and let it overlap about an inch and youll have no more ballooning problems.