RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redcat Nitro Rc
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
Snaut Rocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redcat Nitro Rc

ORIGINAL: Chris_RC

ORIGINAL: jeztur2003

please they are every bit worth $140 dollars what is your claim for saying not to buy redcat they are durable fast and what other buggy are you going to get for that price check out my site for list of features.
Say you buy a Traxxas or Losi. You run into a wall at 40mph and break. You go to the LHS and they have the part in stock so you buy it. Fix it and you are ready to go next day. Say you buy a Redcat, you run into a curb at 20mph and break tons of parts, you go into your LHS and they laugh at you because you bought such a POS car. Yea, Recat is helping the RC Industry out alot! So now the newbie throws his Redcat into the closest and never thinks about it again. OR he could wait 2 weeks for the parts to arrive, then break it again, wait another 2 weeks when if he would of got a Losi or Traxxas the LHS would of had his parts. Dont say all cars have the same durability. A 1/10 Recat jumping 50feet far, 20 feet high would shatter while a good 1/8 buggy wouldnt even be phased, no matter the landing. Come to think of it, the only time I have broke a part not related to maintence was when I was going WOT on this jump that doesnt elevate you high, but you go FAR, and I hit the water hose going about 35mph in the air with the rear wing, and the rear wing mount snapped. Other than that, not really any broken parts from racing buggy and truggy. If a Redcat would of done that, the whole rear end would of ripped out!
I wish that was the case.
My lhs is so crappy they dont even stock losi or ae.
All they buy is redcat and himoto. And hardly carry parts for them. Thats why i won AE and buy on line.