RCU Forums - View Single Post - Short Course Electric Trucks mostly being offered in RTR Form Only!
Old 09-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Chris_RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Short Course Electric Trucks mostly being offered in RTR Form Only!

ORIGINAL: luvdisstuff

ORIGINAL: gman1

Most of these companies that are only offering R/C vehicles in
RTR should be ashamed of themselves. There are many vehicles that i would've considered buying if they actually came in kit form. This RTR business is getting quite old and rediculous!!! I'm at a loss for words for this seemingly continuous trend of only offering a Chinese labored, pre built R/C Car. Come on America grow up. If your over the age of 14 or so and can't assemble your own model. than you probably don't know much about how the cars internal and external parts work and quite frankly don't deserve to be driving it. Sorry to anyone that may be offended or disagree with what i have just stated, but I had to get this particular issue off my chest.
What a totally ignorant statement. You must be the ancient bitter guy I see . What the problem with progress.Just because someone cant build an rc from scratch they should be banned from the hobby. Have fun running your rigs alone. You should be ashamed of yourself I guess your the only one who should be able to play. LIsten uo pal. I have no idea how to build one of these but thanks to rtr i am getting a chance to learn how to build one. There are nort a bunch of places where i can go lkearn. The rtr is helpful to people like me who want to get involved in the hobby. Frankly you dont deserve to have a voice in these forums. Its people like you that scare away the nOObies. But you cant intimidate me with your ignorant opiionIm mglad you got your issue off your chest but you just removed all doubt regarding your ignorance.
This is a public RC forum. He can post whatever he wants if he doesnt get banned. If you want to go on a private ($$) rc forum, go to SGrid.

Back in the 80s and 90s there were about 6-10 tracks in Southern California in a 30 mile radius. Notice that it is the 80s and 90s and RTR's were not even invented yet. With 6-10 track, there were over 1,000 racers in SoCal. So dont say the hobby wouldnt survive if there wasnt RTR's. The hobby just needs moore exposure. Put a 1/8 buggy or truggy race on ESPN and hundreds of thousands of cars will be sold. I mean there is fishing, pool, bowling, and poker on ESPN, and RC Racing is 100x more exciting than any of those other sports or hobbies. There are people who have had many RTR's and never tore it apart, those are the people I get fusterated with.