RCU Forums - View Single Post - steel roll cage from Integy
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 05:30 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: steel roll cage from Integy

Yep, and this is looking like it'll be locked in very short order... I was going to lock it now, but I changed my mind and decided to tidy up instead and see where it goes. However, in the future, any Integy parts thread that starts with anyone saying they're crap and continues with anyone else telling them to shut up will be locked immediately. This thread is going to be a benchmark. IF you guys can agree to disagree, then we will see what happens going forward.

It's really simple guys... Manufacturer bashing is saying something sucks without providing an explanation based on personal experience (I'm well aware of 46u's personal experience of Integy parts and he is entitled to his opinion). Furthermore, he had this opinion before HBF even existed, so I'm not sure what that following comment was about (now deleted). Hndaman, you do not work for Integy, so why are you defending them? Let people say what they like, without telling them to move on...If they're bashing, report the posts. It's this kind of response that starts the flaming and gets threads closed. If you make apost on a public forum, the public will post, there's nothing you or I can do about that if they keep it within the rules. If you want to be a mod, apply.

I'll be watching this one.