View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:40 AM
spikeitaudi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

ORIGINAL: BIGMIG

ORIGINAL: spikeitaudi

ORIGINAL: Dmon1996

I would recommend against Raidentech- I dealt with them when I started in the hobby and got royally screwed. It took over a month to get my money back, adn only after multiple calls and chat sessions. In a nutshell, they sold me a tank they did not have, had backordered and had no clue when and if they would ever get in again. And the only way I found out was due to the note they shipped to me with all the accessories I ordered at the same time. Fat lot of good they did with no tank! And once I had cancelled the order, they were refusing to refund the difference in my shipping- why should I pay an extra $20 for shipping on a tank they weren't shipping?

Anyway, they are out there but I recommend you stick to the reputable suppliers.

I have no experience with Raidentech but that is the concensus I got as well with the dealer. They do operate under another company name as well. Maybe I should Note for them this dealer has had many issues in the past and is not a recommended shop? Or should I just take them off the list. I know some ppl still do use them which is why I added them.

Ideas?

Got to say seeing I'm still a member here,although at present not working on a tank (but still have a couple I'll be doing this winter) I think your listing above is fine.My question is why you would post along with the Raidentec site that they are not a good place to buy a tank.???? This is based on when I was trying to purchase my first tank as you keep referring to and also the comment of the ppl on this forum. What is that based on.??? My own experience as well as some of the other.How many tanks or any other products they sell have you bought from them.I seem to recall just a short time back you were buying your first tank and asking where the best place was to buy it.????? Correct.

I have stated many times here that I'm in no way connected with ''Raidentec'' in any way shape or form.All the military items I have bought in the last two years or more are posted thru-out this forum somewhere (Tanksmany scale sizesseveral hummersa jeep and othere items-the count at one time was more than ( 43 )...).......................Now how many do you have.???? None

There are a lot of new guys who are going to come on this forum who don't have a bunch of money to throw away and see this ''BULL'' about what a lousy place ''Raidentech'' is to buy a tank from and this is not true for 95 percent of the guys who buy there.
I could name you most of the members here that continue to post this same crap and most of them ordered one time from them and had a problem.How many on here do you think have ordered tanks from them never having any problem of any kind and at the same time got them cheaper that then could from any other vendor and a lot of the orders with free shipping on top of the best price. Well never know I guess cause ppl aren't speaking up as you stated.

If someone orders from them and has a problem,thats a different story and he has the right to tell what happens good or bad.What I have a problem with is those who just spread gossip based on zero facts and those who are pushing the new guy to those who use this forum as a store for selling their tanks and whares and knowing full well that these places may not be all that great of buys on the tanks they sell. Well as a new person I won't know and I can only go on the facts that ppl present like you said. So if you have had such a problem with this why didn't you create a thread like this to help new ppl like me. I don't see you stepping up and helping. I sure would of appreciated that when I bought my tank, but there wasn't a thread like this out. So I created one to help the same ppl in my situation.

I can tell you I have bought more than 10 tanks from them along with three RC boats and all cheaper than anywhere else I have found,and the boats along with the last three or four tanks all with free shipping and zero problems and fast shipping.
Its good to have feed back for them and this is what this post was about minus the bashing you have towards me putting something together here to help ppl. Please continue to post your feedback as that is important and if you feel this is such a bad thing I am doing here I would ask you to step up to the plate and help us newbies.

Now we get down to all this after the sale fantastic good service everyone talks about.That might be a great selling point on a $40,000.00 car,but don't hold much water on a $70.00 dollar tank.What is all this good service amount to........Someone sends you a defective tank and out of the good of their heart they are going to send you the parts so ''YOU'' can fix this broken tank?That is good service ??? Tanks do slip through the cracks and sometimes a guy can get a defective one.......Its a $70.00 dollar toy built in china
so what do you expect.????
I expect that when I buy a tank or a car that whomever sells me the tank stand by their product and will be around for question when something is bad. And that is exactly the experience I had with my first tank.
You can buy a new car for thousands of dollars and have problems.If you live in the states,that is where you are going to get your best price and in the worse case and you get a bad one it will cost you anothr 15 or 16 dollars to send it back and get it replaced.If it was shipped to you free and it cost you $50.00 dollars less than what you would pay somewhere else,what is 15 or 16 dollars to send it back.????? Cause some ppl time is more important then sending stuff back and forth. And as you so put it before every persons priority is different. So just because you like to save a buck here and there. I might be one that would rather pay upfront, even though it cost more,but know that I won't have to deal with that. Can't figure out how this can be so hard to understand ???? I agree. I can't understand why this is so hard for you to understand.
Tell it like it is guys...........Thats what this forum is for and how you can best help the new guy to get into this hobby and have some fun with the tanks.

Best of luck guys,and happy tanking.........I know I had a lot of fun with them........

BIGMIG Larry................

I'll be more then happy to delete this if you want to step up and create this as the way you think it should be. Let me know.