RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Tank Shops/Manufactures
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:26 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

ORIGINAL: spikeitaudi

I left them in and put a notation for them.

Keep them coming.
I commend your researching the tank purchase thoroughly. Your listings are impressive and a great resource for other new tankers. I have used Raidentech for various items with good luck. But, not for tanks as they were cheaper elsewhere. I prefer to buy from Mato toys but the shipping is high. Viva is another source out of Canada. I also used to buy in bulk from another company in Alhambra, California (the name escapes me)l. The biggest problem in the early days was that one in five Heng Longs did not work at all or had some issued requiring repair. Mato stands behind what they sell very well and if you buy in volume you can save even more. I'm in Bergen county and we are building a RC tank battlefield here. I plan on having RC tank battles using both the Tamiya TBS and Heng Long IR battle systems to cover both the high and more affordable end of the hobby. Mixed battles could even be run as they would not conflict with each other. Do you have any tanks now or are you still researching?
Bob thecommandernj