RCU Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/18 mini desert buggy
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 08:01 PM
clp.eng
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Losi 1/18 mini desert buggy

luvdisstuff - I understand completely. This is my first car & Losi so I'm not sure if all their products are like that. One good thing about them is they stand behind their products - I have a couple of helis & an airplane from Horizon Hobby. While I HATE the MAP costs, I can walk into a lot of lhs & get parts. I did that this morning. Yea I was kinda' surprised to see a hop up list as part of the replacement parts list - a bit "cheeky" I thought.

Let me know what you end up with - maybe my second one won't be a Losi!

studysession - Do you hate the stock ones or the Losi aluminum replacement ones? Boy if you remember the brand I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. Like I said I realy hate the MAP - I have a very limited budget & would like to maximize every dollar - heck who wouldn't!!

The car is on the stock charger as it turned to be a really nice day outside & I got some work around the house done - no time to solder up the new connector. Heck I didn't even fly the heli today & there was dead calm wx just before supper which rarely happens around here (Windy City), I've been so busy.

Chuck